Photographer’s Rights Top 10
- Right to photograph anything that is in plain sight in public.
- On privet property the owner sets the rules on photograph.
- Police need a warrant to take or view the your digital photograph or video.
- Any interference in a legitimate law enforcement a police can make you stop your activate.
- Police are not allowed to delete your photos or videos in any circumstances.
- Can take photo of privet property, celebrities, children, and other things from public areas.
- Don’t have to reveal your identity unless it is required in the state to do so to officers.
- An threaten, intimidate, or detain to you because you were taking photographs then the person can be liable under law on kidnapping, coercion, and theft.
- Military installations and nuclear facilities can prohibit photographs in their area.
- There may be a state wire tapping law which may not allow a photographer to record what a police officers voice.